Saturday, May 31, 2008

my aching head (heart?)

i'm sick. my head is aching. it's a sinus headache. it hurts soooo bad. i feels like theres a tiny man with a giant vacuum sucking my brain out of my skull. dear god.

besides that, today was a decent day. i went to sandy's with kyle and his visiting boys. i like boys. they're much more fun than girls.
but not my girls.

this scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin.
i'm not going to make it, i dont think. this static energy is kiiiiilling me. i feel like an old dryer sheet stuck to an old pair of jeans.
except i don't smell as good.

i'm so excited i'm peeing my pants. well, not really peeing my pants, but excited anyhow.
and scared.
and worried.

i think im going to go wax my eyebrows. more later.

1 comment:

frankatasse said...

you always paint pretty/funny pictures with your words. i dig it...